Most older/inactive mafia members have been removed, down to around 200 or so active players in my mafia but more are always welcome, hit my links below.
Love to think outside the box and contemplate social and philosophical ideas. Love engineering puzzles, riddles, and so on. My biggest interest as a contributor to the wiki is in the challenge of creating templates as dynamic, efficient, and complex (in terms of ability) as possible within the very restrictive and naive markup language that media-wiki offers. Got an idea for a useful and functional template for the wiki (or any wiki) that may seem beyond the capabilities of the media-wiki markup? hit my talk page I'd love to hear it.
My favorite pagesEdit
- General use from within other templates to avoid the duplicated routines in a number of other templates that all need to be updated to accommodate new currencies.
- ability to handle various input and output style
In Progress: Template:ItemBox
- Similar to item template but created to accomodate multiple item box styles for use on various pages and within templates such as Template:MissionInfoRewards.
- automated image name generation where possible
- extended optional fields (eg quality, quantity, type)
- multiple styles (eg plain, missions, operations, inventory, etc)
In Progress: Template:MissionInfoRewards (update)
- v2, better support for multiple item rewards and using ItemBox, support for multiple and formula based xp values.
- minor fixes
- Maybe, dynamically built table that takes into consideration the number of items for each section and adjusts the visual output accordingly.