Skill points are points that you receive that can be spent to boost certain attributes of your character.
Skill Points can be used to increase your characters attributes. The amount of skill points you have in the five skill categories are kept secret from others, just as you cannot see what secret skills others have. Therefore, there can be some strategy in how you apply them.
Skill Point CategoriesEdit
- Attack can be increased to do more damage in fights.
- Defense can be increased to repel attackers.
- Energy can be increased to do more jobs.
- Health can be increased to survive longer after fighting.
- Stamina can be increased to attack more often (Stamina used to cost 2 skill points, but now it only costs 1).
How to get Skill PointsEdit
- +3, every time you level up.
- +1, when you master a job
- +4, when bought from the Marketplace (Costs 14 Reward Points).
- +1, when you complete an Achievement.
+1, when awarded from Daily Chance Ticket Mastery: 4 of 6.(It was changed to 1 Reward Point instead.) +1, when you complete the daily Check List. (It became 1 Reward Point when you complete the daily Check List)(It became a random mystery reward)
- +1, obtained at random from opening Mystery Bags and Red Mystery Bags. (Was 5 but Zynga reduced it to 1).
- Citi Rewards (These skill points will make your character stronger by giving you more defense, stamina, attack or energy. No matter how you use them, you'll be better off.)
- Building certain items from Manufacturing Properties