The Hitlist is a feature on Mafia Wars where you and other players have a chance to take out a requested player for money. The targets shown in the hitlist depend upon which Zynga server the player belongs to.
How to put a player on the Hitlist Edit
These instructions assume you are playing Mafia Wars on Facebook. Those playing on other versions may have slightly different instructions.
- Click on the name of a player. You should then see their Profile.
- Below the player's Wishlist are some actions you can do involving this person. One of them should say "Add to Hitlist". Click on that link.
- Enter the bounty you wish to pay out (in $USD), and submit.
- The player is now added to the hitlist, at the cost of 1 stamina point.
- (Facebook) Now you can publish that you put a bounty on a player.
- Your target must have at least 20 health points to be hitlisted
How to take out a player on the hitlistEdit
When you click on the Fight tab at the top, you are given an option to also click on the Declare Warand Hitlist buttons. When you click the hitlist button, you will see many other players on the hitlist. The table has the following columns in order:
- The Target: The player who is on the hitlist.
- Paid By: The player that placed the target on the hitlist will pay you out.
- Bounty Amount: Cash reward between 8,000 and 16,000,000
There are three achievement for hitlist.