Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Available from||June 14, 2011|
- In order to unlock The Raven you need to Ice opponents on the fight list. After enough Ices he will show up in the fight list.
- Once he appears in the fight list you have 8 hours to defeat him before he goes back into hiding for 3 days.
- The 8 hour timer starts as soon as he appears in the fight list, the timer does not wait for you to click attack.
- Since you can trigger this fight multiple times, you can possess multiple mastery items.
- Consumables for this event only drop while you have an active boss fight. You are unable to stockpile them between fights even though the event is still active.
|Appearance||Attack The Assassin|
|Full Name||The Raven|
Is that all you've got? I honestly expected more from you. Perhaps next time i'll actually break a sweat.
Rewards170 100 270
Note: There are 6 different red combos to fight the Assassin. This means that the red combo that works for you may not be the same for your friends.
- Requiescat in Pace Gold to Cyan achievements also come with the Assassin's Torque Mastery Reward.
"Requiescat in Pace" is Latin for "He/she/it may rest in Peace", notably used by the character Ezio in the Assassin's Creed videogames.
Q: How do I find the Assassin?
Q: How do I fight the Assassin?
Q: Are the Ammos (consumables) the same as other boss fights?
Q: How long does it take to find the Assassin?
Q: How will I know when I find the Assassin?
Q: How long do I have to fight the Assassin?
Q: Do I need stamina to fight the Assassin?
Q: Are there special combos for the Assassin fight?
Q: What do I get for beating the Assassin?
Q: Can I fight the Assassin again immediately after I beat him?